Friday, August 5, 2011

Housekeeping

Firstly: I'm sorry. I did warn you standards would be down this year, but still, seriously.....

Secondly: Thanks to those who popped along to the Pre-season PunchDrink a couple of weeks back. It was a small but high-quality turn-out. It's always enjoyable to talk shit in knowledgeable and attractive company.

Thirdly: Details for PunchDrunk payola. It's $60, plus $10 for the top 8. I'll give you direct deposit details soon, I'm not darn fool enough to broadcast it over the internets machine though (it's the same as last year if you've kept those details). I was throwing an idea around the table at the Drink about a different approach to finals prize-giving, but we'll look at that next year. (Unless I go the way of Dean Bailey).

Fourthly: I'm still sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment