Friday, May 27, 2011

I notice with shame I last posted on here 4 weeks back. That is not very good is it?
Thing is I don't have much to tell you, you don't already know...
Here's the ladder. It's been quite a while, so you'll notice a few changes. First among them is we have a new leader, and a deadlock at the top.

Yes, that's Tassy up top there, in a 3 way leadership brawl with Jesper and Coxy.
Exciting times.
Overall it's nice and close most of the way down.

I was considering quite a rant on how politics, posturing and agenda has completely imposed itself on our beautiful game. I awoke to find an article werein, Jeffery Kennet, of all people, shares my mindset. Now that is a dire development.
Anyway luckily I've run out of time this week. There's beer to be consumed and some Demons to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment